There's no registration required to post comments.

Mod and ESP Priority:
- Mod Priority is the order of the mod in STEP's installation.
A - Script Utilities
C - Gameplay
E - Sound
G - Fixes
B - Textures/Graphics
D - Content
F - Interface
- ESP Priority is obtained by running BOSS through the Mod Organizer.

[02/18/2012]

JaSuS Swords - Note: Make sure to delete the previous version's Meshes and Textures folders.
v13 B:
  • Added Baskethilt Sword
  • Added Bastardsword
  • Added Ancient Sword
  • Added Legendary Corundum Blade
  • Turned esp into esm to allow for plugins
  • Some slight balancing

  • 101Bugs HD - Note: This update is optional.
    v3.0.1:
  • Like requested, I have made alternative versions of my esp-files with HIGHER SPAWNING RATES (per spawning point)! I nearly doubled the spawning numbers for all insects!
  • I also updated the previous V3.0-files to make them BAIN-friendly! (you don't need to redownload if you already have V3!)

  • Shield of Ysgramor -
    Update:
  • I have updated my files for working together with the bethesda HD package.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment