There's no registration required to post comments.

Mod and ESP Priority:
- Mod Priority is the order of the mod in STEP's installation.
A - Script Utilities
C - Gameplay
E - Sound
G - Fixes
B - Textures/Graphics
D - Content
F - Interface
- ESP Priority is obtained by running BOSS through the Mod Organizer.

[02/23/2012]

Static Mesh Improvement Mod -
Note: Also install the 02 Vanilla Barrel Textures and 05 Food files.
Manual Installation Note: Textures\architecture\farmhouse needs to be overwritten by AOF Farmhouses.
- Mod Priority: 18
v1.08:
  • Updated 38 of the interior farmhouse meshes to improve UV mapping.
  • Toned down the tomato's brightness.
  • Added Whiterun drawbrigde using real 3D rings. Warning, this increases the polycount by about 80,000.
  • Fixed bottom stump texture for furniture to not be super-bright since I forget to add black alpha channel to normal map. Thanks to JohnGreenArt for spotting this.
  • Added modified Skyrim HD Lite textures for the vanilla furniture I haven't improved. These textures were added to make all furniture have consistent textures with my SMIM meshes. Plus Skyrim HD didn't align the texture right so I fixed that.
  • Added improved signrtpost01.nif for Riften that removes the really ugly black part of the mesh that made no sense...
  • Updated the loading screen mesh "loadscreenblackbriar01.nif" to use my new 3D rings. Plus I changed it to use the same wood texture the actual game does (and to fix ugly black wood part).
  • 3 comments:

    1. I made it here farlo, next step will be for me to figure it all out. ... not sure how to communicate directly here... is there a IM or somesuch?

      Great looking blog BTW

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I don't think there is a PM system, but it's a rather simple layout. I'm not sure what you can see/do with just "author" permissions, but I can bump you up if need be. For now I guess either email me or just use Nexus, I don't care much either way.

        Delete
    2. The change to that chain is awesome. Must have taken some time to make it...

      ReplyDelete